Stay closer

Stay closer

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Thank Goodness for Blogger!

Have you ever have a bad customer service from a bank, a restaurant or anyone? I believe it is so common that any customer related industrial should focus and enhance on their customer service. It is the only way for long term and return business. I recently purchase a unit of apartment here in Phnom Penh and I am so furious about the sale customer service who treated me so unimportant and neglect her duty that I have to write a complain letter.
Her attitude is so impolite and she always busy that she could not take the time to return any of my call and I am so angry that the company doesn't seem to have any other staff who can handle my case.

What will you do if you meet such service? How would you handle the situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment