Stay closer

Stay closer

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

When will this corruption stop? Is it never ending? -- updated

I have seen so many corruption in this country and this region that it is so normal but it was to point that I have to bi*^$% about it in my blog which I can't (not that I don't want) but I just can't say who here how the story goes:

Last year a certain very high profile individual brought a piece of land which is very close to my mum's house about 200m away and this person decided to build a juggle house where he raised all kind of exotic animals within his compound which is fine by us cause it doesn't bother any of us anyway. His trees are imported each at least 2meters in height, then a few month back this particular person decided that it is time "improve the road" which our road consider one of the best in town. It doesn't have any hole nor does it has any damage and during raining it doesn't flood.

Just because this person is high ranking and related to the big guy in our country he can just do whatever he feels like. The problem is the damn contractor did the road and leave about 20cm blank from all the residential which is fine but they never did any dike! for the water to flow out! So here is their offer pay $1,000USD and they will complete the blank.

I made a total sum up there are about 20-30 houses living along the 800m stretch of our road so it comes up to 20,000-30,000USD. What in the world? This is the government ideal of improving life for the people? There are ton of roads that needed repair but never did and our neighborhood is not a millionaire area yet we were ask to pay this kind of money just to add concrete so that our car can park into our houses. Tell me what kind of government do this, if not the corrupted one!

Since our internet is so well that I can't upload the pictures to show everyone let it be for now but will definitely sum up the pictures later.

The house that built for a juggle

 In front of my house and that is the space that was left

 I have to admit that the road is much better but still...paying for public road is not the residential duty unless it was through tax money

No comments:

Post a Comment