Stay closer

Stay closer

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Rudeness is simple it doesn't go by nationality

I haven't blog in a long time been busy but I will soon with pictures of cause.

In the developing world or not I believe basic manners are from within and people are either plain rude or just have bad character. I'm on my way to Japan right now and while I was in line there is a man (Caucasian) just walk right in front of me and cut my line which I see so commonly but mostly are Asian men or women who I always assume has less of characters. Just because he is "white" the airline personal let him do that. Simple rudeness. I didn't say anything because maybe I lack courage but I am being a bigger person here brush off the bad character person which I think the world must have at least more than 50% in population. 

They should label these people and have a stay away sign light up on top of their head. This way at least I can avoid thing I hate.

Suggestion to deal with rude people?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Think it is our responsibility and right to remind the rudeness people to cut the line, regardless their racial, age and sex, I always to cautiously remind them should be line up!
    Recent years, I travel with air, in most cases, the people to cut the line before the security check line, I used to say " Hi are you hurry for boarding?" they always answer "yes", then I say " there is an express lane for hurry to boarding", mostly they go to line end.

    ReplyDelete