Stay closer

Stay closer

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Make it worth your investment?

At this very moment in my life, I have tried few investment either in terms of business or in term of emotion. There's investment that I planned so well and I foreseen the high return in long term, but it is inevitable that the hidden risk was never been taken into account.

Take example for a business venture I have made with a few friends and close family members, I have thought that I was so clever so unique so new to create something that will grow so fast that's unstoppable, but ain't I being over confident? It is in the human nature that we like to see the most positive outcome because it is so exciting and new to welcome what is happening around us. We never calculate the worst thing that can possibly go wrong with the plan until it happens.

Go the same with your emotion investment (let's call it EI so I don't have to type the whole word). I believe when you passed certain age limit say 30 and above? Your EI becomes rational and calculative. There's no lap of faith to fall on or benefit of the doubt that the person you love will turn into someone better than you expected. There's always a theory to accept the person you love the way they are and using encouragement plus positivity to push and grow with them.

Are we sure that the best way? Like really....???

Some took the efforts and the time to do just that but there's only so far once's tolerant can take so what happen when those time and effort didn't work? Do we just give up on them? Can we?

My new theory is this: if you calculate your EI by taking your financial responsibilities over your life span and it gives you more than 50% chance of happiness, take it! That's why wedding vow still work: I shall love you for rich or poor, in sickness...blah blah blah.... so before the death do us part you know you have 50% of happiness guaranteed in your EI account.  

No comments:

Post a Comment