Stay closer

Stay closer

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

How do we get over guilt?

I believe there's many thing in life we wish we didn't do it or a choice we wish we can take it back, but that would impossible since the time machine was not successfully invented.

What if there is a time machine? What would you like to go back and change? Will you or can you live with the new outcome?

Many times in my life I wanted to get on that time machine (if there's one) to change my past hoping that I can do something better than today, yes I know appreciate what you have, but someday when it feels Ilike shit and nothing is going my way  by just imaging the time machine existed that already make me keep occupied with a list and spend my whole day wondering, the "what if?".

There is nothing easy I know that and I know that everything happen for a reason, but the imagination just make you feel better about what you done wrong and make it seems a little better.

In the past year, I have hurt someone and I been hurt by the same person as well. He's my ex-finance who loved me very much and I knew that but at the time I couldn't give him the love that he wanted which is wholeheartedly. How can I? I been through thing in life that I can never love unconditionally again. What I believe at the time was the best I had given him, but it wasn't and it hurts him so much that broke us apart. It took me about 3 months of sleepless, tear river and self diminishing beliefs to get pass the fact that we were over. I'm sure it was even harder for him. I know it was both our faults that we didn't put enough efforts to make it work. It was a shame that we said so much hurtful words and did thing just to get at one another, like in a Korean drama, at the end it just became hopeless.

I can never blame anyone for thing that happened. It was a choice, but I don't regret it. I know that if the relationship still continue (like what he said) it just keep hurting us. So we did we think it best break up.

I wanted to let him know that we should be sorry for what already happened. At least we have tried our very best and we have to look forward to a happier future.

The funniest thing about future is you never what coming next because agaist all odd, I met my husband in most unconventional way possible.

A man who loves me for the person I am and make me laugh no matter how bad thing are. He may not be as rich, as well groomed as the ex, but he's definitely the only one for me. I have to admit that I question our relationship a lot!!!! Since it happened so quickly and I feel discourage time to time, still  each night all I wanted is to lay down beside him and wake up with him. I do look back time to time and did told him I regretted marrying him many times (it's not true), but I wouldn't change my choice even I have the time machine.

So how do you live pass your guilt?




No comments:

Post a Comment