Stay closer

Stay closer

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Delicious combination...

Today is a lazy day for me since I didn't have much sleep last night and my mind won't stop thinking of random thoughts. I love my son and he's the cutest person ever but he never sleep well during the night. I wonder what are the thoughts that going through his head. I woke up late for work (not like there's restriction of me going or leaving) so I stay at office during lunch break to work on my personal projects and before entering the office, I stop by a mini mart and found these:
A Crispy Anchovy in red pepper powder which came from Thailand and it's manufacture by a company names Utai-Tim Crispy Fish. What a great snack! I was looking for something to top my instant noodle and so happy to find it.


The packaging is great and it goes really well with my noodle. It is my first time to try both if you like spicy and have very little time for lunch try them out. It doesn't have to crispy anchovy, I think many thing go well with instant noodle. The instant noodle is MYOJO brand from Singapore by NISSIN group of Japan. The favor I got was spicy mushroom which tasted just like Korean 'Shin' noodle. It has the kimchi favoring.


The anchovy is sweet and crispy, the noodle is salty and spicy so it kind of balance it off. I was looking for spam to go with my noodle (which is the best combination to me) but the mart didn't carry any. I think Asian people don't really eat spam unlike in America where spam is easy to find and affordable. Share with me if you are having instant noodle combination, I like to know what other eat with their instant noodle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment