Stay closer

Stay closer

Monday, July 28, 2014

Book of the month

Since working for the company I have try many ways to enhance the working environment and doing something good for our staff despite there is time where I gave up on the company due to the leader's vision and management style differ from my beliefs.

An average education level is low through out Cambodia, individual who obtain sufficient education will be able to find job and work at some comfortable surrounding and I like to think that this company is doing something to create a better working condition.

I started a book reader session on a monthly basis, but there are so few of them like to read which is sad but understandable. I used to dislike books and I though it is so boring to read on print. Only after I moved back that books have become an eye opening for me and keep me company through all these empty time. When I finish a book, I always feel that I learn something new.

This month I have been reading One Man's View of the WORLD - Lee Kuan Yew. An interesting insightful of his opinion on the world. I admirer his character and Singapore is fortunate to have such a leader.

It is a great book from a leader perspective, pick up and have read. Great for politic enthusiast.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment