Stay closer

Stay closer

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Attention People! Listen to the words carefully..

Recently I found myself keep repeating sentences over again and again, it makes me doubt if I have spoken too fast or is it people are just NOT listening!

The whole situation is very simple and easy like cooking! You listen to the main points, know the overall objective then implement! What is so freaking hard about that!? I blame the network. When the conversation was ongoing somehow the damn connection will just drop call or sound become unclear. Damn developing country! Invest in the infrastructure!

Two days ago, I was assigned to attend a meeting which was irrelevant to my position to know. I consult a higher position person who confirmed, yes! it is irrelevant and in fact she should be the one who attend it. The meeting was this morning, blame 'BREAKING BAD" series got me hooked till 4am but I did at 730am text to confirm the attendants but no reply so I figure pregnant lady needs her overdose of drama sleep. I woke up at 10am realized that was no respond so I make the call and guess what! no one went! OMG!!! I'm like OMG! While confirming again with the person, she could catch what I'm trying to say and the end it went like this "...so you want me..to hep you...tell the boss that you didn't make it this morning because it was irrelevant to you?" again OMG!....

The confirmation supposed to come since yesterday or the same day that I phoned to consult her but nope, she was busy (yes I understand everyone is busy and it my f***** business to get it done myself) so she forgot!

Lesson learn here: DO NOT THINK, ASSUME OR HOPE FOR ANYONE ELSE TO DO YOUR JOB! 

No comments:

Post a Comment