Stay closer

Stay closer

Saturday, September 14, 2013

My life saver

There is thing that every pregnant women experienced, OK that's not true, there are gazillion things that pregnant women experience during the 9 months long - I can't wait for the belly to pop any day now experience.

I have been prepared for this long awaiting pregnancy with all the help from bloggers, friends and family who went through it. Well most research is done by Mr. T which I do appreciate lot! BUT! no one, really no one tell you the tiny annoying thing like your toe's muscle pull, cramp on your whole leg while just sitting, you fingers numbness which is a symptom calls carpal tunnel by the way or urine injection because you peep every damn 30 minutes or nipple cracked due to dryness of your skin!

Then come the ultimate annoying pain in the whole world is your muscle ache on your left just above your belly which the doctor has no idea what it is but suspect that it's due to heart burn. The pain has cause me no sleep for 2 days straight and add to that a cold with cough. This is just a fucking pain-in-the-ass aside the million pill that I have to take now there's more than just pill to heal my cold.

The best med for cold should be plenty of sleep, lot of water so I tried a million thing to make my sleepless night into a 8 hours full of wonderfulness of dream. I couldn't do a damn thing right to fall asleep, until I took the Snoogle Loop Pillow which I brought since my prep day but never use it because it just give me nausea and hassle to sleep with, so I lay it down on my bed which Mr. T just keep on snoring his night away. It was the last resource that I have so I have to give it a chance! It works! my pain was gone and I fell asleep within 5 minutes. Halleluiah!!!! my nightmare is over and I did it all by myself without any help at 230AM on a Saturday!

Lesson learn here: always have room for second, third or fourth chances! Never give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment