Stay closer

Stay closer

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Oceanography....deep blue sea

Interestingly I came across an article published today on BBC NEWS on the down under species and it said scientist has only focus on shallow water and we have no knowledge about other out there. Today I learn that there's a Kingdom call Animalia and I bet your spelling check doesn't even carry this word. It sounds so awesome tho and I get to wiki search on animal like snailfish, cusk-eel, amphipod which look like shrimp and crayfish cross breed.

Alicella gigantea have you heard of it? Such a cool name and so much that scientist doesn't know about them.

It the deep blue that keep me wonder.

Check out http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-28332715 for more reading

Swim away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment