Stay closer

Stay closer

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Shout Out for Youtube stars

If you are like me and love to watch Youtube for all sort of thing and entertainment do check these guys and girls out as they're my favorite people to watch:

Bruno Albouze: He's a chef who move from France to San Diago, CA and his skills for cooking is top notch and I can't any other channel who is professional and fun like him

Michelle Phan: She's huge and I been follow her since she started ipsa the beauty community both hers and Mr. Bruno's video I seen all of it and they are all amazing. She's a girl next door who turn dream into reality and her voice is so friendly that just keep watching her. She's a great make-up guru and have her own cosmetic line which I brought and I'm loving it tho it kind of expensive

CAPE: Subscribe if you're an Asian like me cause they're the supporter of Asia actors with awesome people on it

Cookingwithdog: The Japanese lady chef is so adorable and skillful and I tried her recipes which all turn out super delicious make me want to fly over and learn Japanese cooking with her

Improv Everywhere: amazing people doing amazing things

Kina Grannis: Love her voice and she's so talented

Munchies: I got to say they know food around the world and the chefs are people who just like us but dare to take the step and make their dream come true

Gennaro Contaldo: I can't believe he doesn't have million of subscribers which make me thing what happen to all the food lover? You got to love him amazing amazing person

Last is ScottBradleeLovesya: They are awesome team who did cover for all the famous songs into jazz and their own style which I love to listen

Check them out if you're reading this blog. If you love food, creativity and music like I do, you will love them

No comments:

Post a Comment