Stay closer

Stay closer

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Can a fortune teller shine light through your way?

Much like any typical Asian family, mine always and I really mean ALWAYS have fortune teller comes over for any reading at any time. Doesn't matter if its holiday or working day, my mother and my aunts will gather and analysis if what the fortune teller reading is accurate or not.
Why do I blog about this is because there a recent development from my mom that a newly found teller who is so accurate could tell a person life without knowing the person at all by reading palm and a book that brought down from China translate into Vietnamese and now in Khmer.
My mother is so devoted that it took her 2 hours to explain to me what the teller have to say about our family, her sisters and her friends. Do your family believe in a fortune teller?
My cousin in-law has also told me about another fortune teller resident in Myanmar who only take appoint 2 times a day and need a year in advance for booking. He doesn't to know who you are and you don't need to ask any questions cause he will tell you how your life will be.
There is a time where my dear aunt was in such worrisome that she has to call a teller to come in at 11PM to read about her business deal. She even let her son gets marry with his girlfriend just because the teller told her it is a great match.
I see fortune reading as a form of entertainment. It is fun to watch how each individual reading sound so vain and everyone face just go "OH..."
I can't deny that there is a certain period of my life that I was so into it too. Why not! it relief my anxiety of troubles and give me some kind of hope that good thing still can happen. We don't have a psychologist here in Cambodia so a fortune teller is someone who can slightly do that job to help you get rib of stress in some way and of cause it is much cheaper!

What a great escape for your mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment