Stay closer

Stay closer

Thursday, May 1, 2014

It's been a long time coming...

The last post I wrote was October 2013 and since then I have been well and it was an amazing journey so far since my son was born Nolan. He's 5 months old a very friendly, loving and active boy who loves to smile even when he asleep. I found true happiness each morning when I woke up seeing his little hand on my hand. Who knew having a child can bring such joy! I wonder if all parents feel the same.
I came back to work just a few months back and have see thing in much different perspectives. The world seem much better place to live in. Only if you're also passionate about what you're doing then you will make daily life worth waking up to. Within 3 months I have read 5 books and one of the book was such an amazing found that I enjoy so much and have then spread them with my family, friends and fellow employees. I have to say though very few share the love of reading in my family and to my surprise there are more enthusiastic reader from my work place that my family. I recently discovery all the thing that inserted into those books which bring back so much memories. I found a $10 note in one of the book which I still couldn't remember why it was there. I also found an old photography taken ten years ago. What have you left behind in your book? Anything worth remembering?

No comments:

Post a Comment