Stay closer

Stay closer

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Have you had a cronut?

It sounds so strange maybe to French patisserie and bakers who doesn't much welcome food revolution but it was so delicious that I need to blog about it. THE CRONUT!
Just a brief intro here, a chef in New York, Dominique Ansel decided that it is time to create something new with the old, putting a croissant and a doughnut - a love of French and American into one bite and it turns out to be so huge that there was a new report on cronut last year which I saw of cause and wanted to try it so badly. I forgot all about that desire till this morning where my lovely sister-in-law (god blesses her!) flow 4 pieces of CRODOS from BAKED by Da Paolo Gastronomia from Singapore to give me a taste and it was all good!
I felt guilty just looking at it - the sinful act - so I told my husband let's share one and I took a bite, of cause he never see the rest.
Seriously I even youtube the "how to make cronut" like few people who actually did it at home but this thing is dangerously good, I would urge you to go and try one! I don't care what any chef have to say but if it is this good you got to really share the loveeeee...... *o*


No comments:

Post a Comment