Stay closer

Stay closer

Monday, May 19, 2014

Speaking of truth...

Asian people hate confrontation, well if I put it accurately most Asian people do. I believe it's the truth that they can't handle, it maybe cruel or inconsiderate to them that the truth are spoken. I'm Asian but I prefer to know the truth upfront rather than knowing it later down the line. Trust me it is worst it is best to just say everything you needed to say otherwise it will be your fault and naturally you become the liar. With that being said, of cause certain truth doesn't do anyone good either so it not lying if you don't say the whole truth just enough to protect the person you care about from being hurt. A recent event occurred that I found myself put into a complicated situation. I found that confrontation has it peaks it helps you make new friend but at the same time it makes me became the "busybody" someone and being label "big mouth". I wasn't offended or anything but man it doesn't feel nice to being call certain way.
I try to get out nicely and being cool about it, but it is naturally that I can't confront that's why I rather blog about it. See now! this is Asian thinking.
I consider myself very honest to the point some may mistaken it as being mean or cruel. But really many people can't handle the truth. Most people don't like to hear about it or even thing about it, but I learn my lesson to speak the truth even it's scary and it changed my life completely.
I always think about the past, how thing will turn out if I have spoke the truth completely being honest and without thinking "well....he doesn't need to know since it's in the past". No! it is very important to because without recognizing the past it is the same as not recognizing a part of yourself. I'm a firm believer that the past shape who you are as a person. I knew someone who think the past is unimportant that it needs to stay hidden. Ridiculous? Well that person lives life base on that belief.
I also do look forward to the future, trying with most positive and hopeful thinking.

Anyway, there is a saying which funny enough I saw it on IG and it become my new motto:
"It takes ambitious to stay at the top, bu it takes character to stay at the top"
How true!

No comments:

Post a Comment